“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” Colossians 2:6-7
Monthly Anniversary Devotions by Paul Leckband
What is planned for the anniversary?
- 100 Years of Grace Slide Show: Check it out HERE!
- Monthly devotions plus a daily devotion in September
- Guest ministers who have called Grace home
- Professional pictorial directory
- Anniversary T-shirts
- Anniversary stainless steal tumblers and 100 Years of Grace Anniversary book
- A professionally printed history book with explanations of the windows and features of the building will be available for purchase
- Memories of Grace featuring your story
- Slideshow of pictures throughout the years with wedding pictures
- Fellowship during a trap shoot, based on interest
- September 28 Grace Night Out: Prayer service, evening meal, program and entertainment at DeVents
- Family friendly with onsite childcare
- Cost: free will offering
- RSVP to email@example.com
- September 29 Funday Sunday: Celebration service with Dr. Dale Meyer as guest homilist, meal, and fun activities in the early afternoon for all ages
- Sunday School and Bible Classes at 8:30 am
- Fellowship at 9:30 am
- Celebration Service at 10:00 am
- Lunch to follow
- Fun activities include outdoor games, bingo, tours of the church and more!
How Can You be Involved with the anniversary?
- Read our Anniversary text: Colossians 2:6-7
- Submit your Memory of Grace.
- You are part of the story of Grace Lutheran Church. Your memories are the church’s memories. Do you still think back to a youth group activity? Was there a sermon that has always meant something to you?
- Check out memories on the hallway bulletin board.
- Email your memories to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray for the volunteers planning these activities
- We need many volunteers
- Setup on Saturday at DeVents
- Consider helping in the childcare area for a half hour or hour. Activities will be provided, and children will be encouraged to play, color or work on a craft. This would be Saturday evening at DeVents
- We need: pop-up tents, cornhole, horseshoes, appliance boxes (or that size) for cardboard box maze
- Creation of photo props
- Sunday during the activities we need people to assist with games and activities. Half hour or hour commitment would be preferred. Activities include: Calling Bingo for Adults, Calling Bingo for Children, cupcake walk, Faith Walk (tour of the church, talking points provided), football toss game, oversee cornhole or horseshoes, Plinko and/or Connect 4, Lawn Scrabble, 3-legged races, mini basketball, building a cardboard box maze
- Email email@example.com to discuss how you can be a part of the anniversary. Many hands are needed!